- Jump on one of our beach cruiser bikes and enjoy the sights at your own speed.
- Visit for 4th of July and watch the fireworks go off over the water.
- Take a luxurious sailboat ride on the Schooner Eleanor.
- Indulge in a spa treatment at Cottage Breeze Day spa.
- Shop! Shop! Shop!
- Enjoy some lobster with the locals at Mabel’s Lobster Claw.
- Visit our sister property, the Cottages at Cabot Cove, and enjoy a kayak ride.
- Enjoy the miles of scenic beaches. Take a swim in the beautiful Atlantic!
- Hop aboard the Intown Trolley and learn some interesting facts about Kennebunkport.
- Go on a whale watch!
- Lobster cruise around the harbor.
- Have a blast from the past at the Seashore Trolley Museum.
- Lay on the beach and do nothing.
- Take in a bit of Kennebunkport History at the Nott House.
- Walk the grounds at the beautiful Franciscan Monastery or attend mass with the monks.
- Take some pictures of the most photographed Victorian Mansion, The Wedding Cake House.
- Visit former President Bush’s summer home. Maybe you’ll get invited in for lunch.
- Take a bike ride to Cape Porpoise and see a quaint fishing village.
- Learn how to surf with a surf lesson at Aquaholics.
- Grab the best sandwich around at Bennetts and have a picnic on the beach.
- Live entertainment at Federal Jacks Brew Pub.
- Have an old fashioned lobster experience at Nunan’s. Cash only, folks!
- Enjoy everyone’s summer time treat; hand-squeezed lemonade at Aunt Marie’s.
- Visit the Rachel Carson Reserve and have a peaceful walk along the wooded trails.
- Buy a piece of artwork. Explore the many galleries of Kennebunkport.
- Go Antiquing!
- Indulge the kid in you and collect sea shells and sand dollars on the beach.
- Enjoy dinner under the stars on the patio- One Dock.
- Visit the Kennebunkport Historical Society and tour an old jailhouse, bank and schoolhouse.
- Lounge in an Adirondack chair and have a cocktail on the patio at the Arundel Wharf.
- Take in a show at the Arundel Barn Playhouse.
- Have lunch with the locals at the Ramp in Cape Porpoise.
- Stroll along Ocean Ave and pick out your new summer home.
- Listen to a local favorite, Flash, at One Dock’s piano bar.
- Visit Goose Rocks Beach for a more secluded and quiet sunbathing experience.
- Take in the view at Cape Arundel Inn with a glass of wine or for dinner.
- Pick up the Pineapple Ketch for a sailing experience.
- Enjoy homemade Saltwater Taffy at the Candy Man!
- Have an evening cocktail cruise on the Rugosa.
- Charter a fishing boat with Captain Greg Metcalf.
- Find that unique gift for that special someone at Beach Grass.
- Didn’t find any shells on the beach? Visit Shell Shack and it’s huge selection of shells.
- Take a schooner ride on the Bellatrix.
- Visit Federal Jacks Brew Pub and enjoy a locally made beer on their deck.
- Visit the Tides Beach Club in Goose Rocks for a great, beachside lunch!
- Find your next mantle piece at Mast Cove Galleries.
- Go Golfing at Cape Arundel Golf Course. You might see former President Bush teeing off.
- Rent a canoe from Kennebunkport Marina and tour the estuary.
- Take some shots of the scenic Goat Island Light in the distance while on a working fishing pier.
- Be adventurous! Hop aboard the Shoreline Explorer and ride it all the way to Ogunquit.
- Visit in July and go on a private tour as part of the Gardens of the Kennebunks Tour.
- Enjoy lunch Poolside at the Colony Hotel.
- Take a horse drawn carriage ride around the historical parts of Kennebunkport.
- Buy a boogie board from Saxony Import and ride the waves like a champ.
- Tired of walking everywhere? Catch a pedicab and let them do the work. After all, you are on vacation!
- Try Allison’s famous lobster roll.
- Need a pick me up? Head over to the Coffee Shop for an iced mocha latte.
- Eat too much lobster? Walk the 5 mile loop around Ocean Ave.
- Go on a fishing trip with the Lady J Sportfishing Charters.
- Find that must have piece of artwork at the Landmark Gallery.
- Visit Day Trip Society and check out their “sail bags.”
- Eat more lobster!
- Have a glass of wine from Hurricane’s extensive wine list.
- Sit on our front porch and enjoy the warm breeze around you.
- Fried clams at the Clam Shack!
- Come to Kennebunkport in August and see what Riverfest is all about.
- Play Mini-golf at Hillcrest Pitch and Putt and Driving Range.
- Enjoy a Maine favorite~ Moose tracks ice cream at Aunt Marie’s.
- Skip rocks at the “rocky beach.” The flattest and most perfect rock-skipping stones around.
- Circus Smirkus comes to town!
- Visit the Emporium for many upscale items including Hummel and Armani.
- Take the kids to play on the playground at Mother’s Beach!
- Join us on the patio every Sunday for Happy Hour. Great music and cocktails.
- Experience Paint the Port, where Maine’s finest artists paint classic Kennebunkport scenes available for auction.
- Golf with the ocean breeze at your back at Webhannet Golf Course.
- Take in a show at the Ogunquit Playhouse.
- Visit the Brickstore Museum for a history lesson on Kennebunk and Kennebunkport.
- Buy some fun stuff at the School Around us Craft Fair on the green.
- Visit Blowing Cave ~the tides coming through the rocks make this spot erupt like a whale blowing out water.
- Walk the picturesque trail of the Marginal Way in Ogunquit.
- Buy a terrific gift for your four-legged friend at Scalawags.
- Visit us during Labor Day weekend for one last summer hurrah!
- Try Bandaloop for a creative and eclectic meal.
- Play some pool at Federal Jacks Brew Pub.
- Summer Stroll ~ tour private homes on historic Summer Street. All proceeds benefit the York County Child Abuse.
- Have the kids learn to sail at KBIA!
- Horseback riding at Riverhurst.
- Go on a fishing excursion with Tidewater Fishing Charters.
- Climb the breakwater at the beach and watch the boats in the harbor.
- View the “Maine Scene” at Rivertree arts in mid-July.
- Buy a book from Kennebooks and relax by our pool.
- Watch the sun set while you stroll along the sandy shore.
- Try some fresh fruit at Patten’s Berry Farm.
- Go Swimming!
- Stock up on a summertime must~ flip flops at Toe-Goez.
- Watch a movie outside at The Breakwater Inn.
- Visit Snug Harbor Farm for plants, nature and miniature horses.
- Bring your binoculars and view the coastal birds of Maine.
- Walk to Strawberry Island during low tide. Make sure you head back before the tide comes in or you will have to swim!
- Didn’t get enough lobster during your visit? Have them shipped home from Port Lobster!