The Old Fort Inn & Resort amenities and services are a perfect match to the casually elegant style and sophistication of this historic Kennebunkport inn. While ensuring that you have everything you need to enjoy a relaxing respite, we also have the key elements needed to stay connected to your business needs. An accommodating, gracious staff looks forward to welcoming you and ensuring that our amenities and services meet your every need.
- Complimentary daily resort activities ranging from biking to kayaking
- The Club Room offers complimentary newspapers, magazines and books
- Complimentary afternoon refreshments
- Deluxe Continental breakfast daily
- Expansive heated pool
- Beach cruiser bicycles
- Wireless internet
- The Club Room provides cocktail service daily
- Complimentary DVD’s for in room entertainment
- Complimentary fitness equipment - Yoga mats, fitness balls, bands
As guests of the Old Fort Inn you will enjoy guest privileges at all of the Kennebunkport Resort Collection including dining at our sister property restaurants. At the Cottages at Cabot Cove, take a spin in a kayak or row boat on the Cove’s idyllic setting.
- The Big Leaguer: A martini kit that would make Sinatra happy. Ketel One vodka or Belvedere Gin, vermouth, two martini glasses and a mini cocktail shaker. Your choice of olives, onions or limes.
- Good Night All: The perfect nightcap to an extraordinary evening. Chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of Vueve Cliquot or if you prefer to a nip of Grand Marnier by the fireplace. $85.00
- Ring A Ding: Just the right start to get into the vacation groove. A select bottle of Red or White wine, gourmet cheeses, olives and cured meats with crackers and crisp flatbreads. $55.00
- It’s In The Bag: The must do beach accessory for you and your cronies. A cooler bag packed with your choice of sandwich, water (still or sparkling,) kettle chips, kosher pickle and a homemade cookie. Don’t forget your chair, towel and beach pass all available at the front desk. $30.00 (for two)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President: A personalized 6” gourmet chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and candles, nicely paired with two mini bottles of Prosecco. $45.00
- For The Kiddo In You: A pint of local milk and the best decadent chocolate cookies. Perfection! $15.00
To order online: Click Here or download order form: Click Here
The Club Lounge at the Old Fort Inn
- By Day… Start the day at your leisure with a fresh and flavorful breakfast in the resort’s Club Room or outdoor patio overlooking the meticulous grounds and pool. With a wide assortment of homemade sweet breads, fresh fruits, yogurt, local gourmet coffee and a gourmet breakfast entrée, the Old Fort Inn’s gourmet buffet is a wonderful morning wake up call.
- By Night… With a stunning turn of the century bar, the Club House is the perfect spot to enjoy a chilled martini or after dinner cordial. Overlooking the gorgeously landscaped pool area, the Club Lounge and the adjacent charming screen porch are wonderful areas to enjoy the Inn’s casual elegance and enjoy the stunning outdoors. Chilly outside? Cozy up in a plush leather couches by the expansive stone fireplace and roaring fire.
Our outdoor pool area offers a calm and tranquil oasis for relaxing in the sun. With lush gardens and shaded tree canopy, the pool area is the perfect respite for whiling away a beautiful Kennebunkport afternoon. Beverages and a light lunch menu are served pool side. Shuffleboard, croquet and bocce games are all available for some active competition!
Other Adventures around Kennebunkport
If you prefer a more active adventure, take a spin on one of our beach cruisers exploring Kennebunkport’s pristine beaches and historic landmarks. Prefer a water adventure? At the Cottages at Cabot Cove, take a spin in a kayak or row boat on the Cove’s idyllic setting. Just a short distance away, Kennebunkport’s Cabot Cove is one of the ‘Port’s most tranquil waterways.
The Tree Spa at Hidden Pond boasting ‘spa room treehouses’ offers a unique, unparalleled spa experience. Featuring signature outdoor treatment rooms nestled in treetops overlooking the magnificent beach forest or in a charming boat house overlooking the scenic pond. Our services focus on the restoration of health, energy, and wellness using our own signature brand of soothing oils and lotions.